Friday 7 March 2014

Small Female Tattoos

Source:- Google.com.pk

Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes

The blood vessels were disconnected in the abdomen, the fat and tissue were relocated and then the vessels were reconnected under the microscope. Since no muscle was taken out of my abdomen I don't need to worry about herniation. The surgery has caused me pain for longer than I anticipated. My abdomen is still sore after four months. But the result is worth it. I had a second surgery three months after the initial reconstruction to put nipples on and to do some contouring to make the new breasts symmetrical. This surgery took a couple of hours. The nipples were made by gathering the skin together.
Tattooing
This was a lot more appealing to me than grafting the nipples from another part of my body. About two months after nipple reconstruction I had the areolas tattooed on and now I'm done with my "makeover." For the first time in my adult life I can go without a bra...it is terrific. A heck of a thing to have to go through to get nice breasts and a flat stomach!

Partner's observations:
My initial concern was for my wife's health and long-term survival, both physical and mental. The diagnosis of cancer was devastating and the uncertainty connected with all the associated issues put a lot on the plate for me and my wife. There were also thoughts about, "Why me?" and feelings of denial. They were short-lived and anger and frustration set in. All these emotions were present in one way or another.

Tattooing
This was all before surgery and sometimes the feelings were directed at the surgery which, upon reflection, was misplaced. Surgery is not the enemy—cancer is. Now that the surgeon's job is finished and all the reconstruction is completed, those feelings mostly have gone away. There may be some lingering uncertainties but mostly I look forward every day—and not back—in an attempt to get on with the rest of our lives. Having experienced this disease second-hand doesn't change my perceptions about cancer. Cancer is a sneaky, insidious and hateful disease. There are feelings about guilt, punishment for past bad acts, and other wild things, but they pass over time.

I have attempted to compartmentalize my wife's cancer history into several phases. It is easier than trying to do it all at once. After the initial shock of diagnosis and prognosis and surgery the follow-up was an immediate concern. She had to find an oncologist she was comfortable with and who had the appropriate chemistry to deal with a hard-charging independent woman. The doctor also had to be knowledgeable regarding treatment options and which were do-able.
Daily I am reminded how lucky I am to have a spouse who is up-and-at-'em. Her good nature and energy for living are astounding. I am grateful for her strength and awed at the same time. The surgery did not change me or my spouse. I have tried to be supportive and positive but, most of all, I have tried to keep my wife laughing. If I can keep her amused or smiling then her attitude is better and so is mine. I have also tried to do better with household chores and in caring for the kids. I will continue to help with both of these items and more as they occur. I love my wife and respect her deeply. My feelings for her grow daily as well as my respect for her strength and wisdom. She has handled this adversity with amazing strength and good sense. She has some internal reserves that even she was unaware of. I count my blessings regarding my wife and I am grateful for the opportunity to grow and mature as a person and in our marriage as a result of this disease.
Tattooing
If there is anything positive to say about cancer, it is that it will provide people with the chance to grow. I view my wife differently now; she is much more resilient and mentally tough than ever before and I draw from that strength every day. I will do my best to maintain my constancy and will continue to provide humor and spirit in our relationship. I feel good about my wife, I enjoy her company, and I want to keep enjoying it more for a long time.
Female tattoos can range from cute and fun to beautiful and erotic, and they are great for women that want to show off their personality through a form of art. These stunning tattoo ideas for women below are extremely sexy and will definitely turn some heads. Women getting tattoos today is certainly not out of the ordinary. Back in the day, tattoos were rarely seen on women. Now, tattoos on women are quite common and are accepted openly, even in the work place.
There are many popular designs and ideas for women out there that plan on going to a tattoo studio to get a tattoo of their own. Butterflies, Fairies, Flowers, Hearts, Dragonflies, Religious symbols, Stars, Suns, and Tribal designs seem to be the standard for most female tattoos. Tattoos on women has become a trend as of late and some women show them off as a fashion statement. Women tattoos are usually more dainty and have thinner lines versus male tattoos, but it’s not a guideline or a rule that women have to follow. There are some women out there that look great with more bold tattoos that have thick lines. It all comes down to the body style of the woman and how she carries herself.If you are the kind of woman who does not mind wearing her heart on her sleeve, a permanent piece of ink art may be a great expression. There is something about the graceful arched shape of the heart that makes for interesting designs. Tattoo artists have been inspired by this shape for years and have used them to create beautiful tattoos. There are many kinds of Heart Tattoos For Women that speak about self-love, the magic of love between two people, or the love of music.
 
Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes

 Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
 Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes
  Female Tattoos Tumblr Designs Ideas On Side On Wrist Images On Chest On Back On Ribs Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment